Monday, January 26, 2009

Tag I'm it!

Each blogger has to reveal 7 random facts about his or herself.
People who are tagged have to post the rules.
At the end, I have to choose 7 people to tag.
I then need to leave a comment for each person who has been tagged, telling them that they are "it".
The "taggee" needs to then leave a comment for the person who tagged them to read your list.


1. I'm a salsa dancer and have been dancing for about 5 years now. It's addictive and I love it!! Everybody should try it at least once! But it'll be hard to stop after just once :)

2. I'm an only child. No brothers of sisters here, just me :)

3. I got engaged on New Years eve in a snow storm.

4. I'm the costume supervisor for Tom Sellecks "Stone Cold" series on CBS.

5. I have 2 dogs Jenny: a 2 year old black lab. Puppy: a 17 year old corgi that I've had since i was 13 years old.

6. I love to garden. Last year I planted over 200 tulips in my garden.

7. I collect stamps :)

Here are my 7 others to tag:
Gaston Studio
lalalajanessa
Knit and pearl: the blog
tjtunraveled
kimscraftyapple
Cuteable

Modish Vintage

Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to try salsa dancing, But I am rather uncoordinated. Thanks so much for sharing your 7 random things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i collect stamps too.. although i'm not sure what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Salsa...came in my blood and learned how to dance when I was 7 years old...I am trying to teach my israeli hubby.... Great for you, it can become a real passion!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such interesting facts! I'm an only child too and was also lucky enough to have so many wonderful years with my childhood pet too! I wish you many more with Puppy and Jenny!

    Your job sounds really fun also!

    ReplyDelete