Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Box of Old Patterns

Here's this year's Valentine's Dress avaliable in my shop. I'm really please with how it turned out. I especially like the collar.


The vintage green button in the center came from a box of buttons my grandmother gave my mother. I can remember her using them on my clothing when I was little.


Recently I came across a box of vintage patterns and instantly the wheels in my head started turning. I couldn't wait to get started. I've had this heart fabric for a few years now I have the perfect thing to use it for. I hope you like it.

I'll be back very soon with a new update. See ya then!





















































10 comments:

  1. What a darling dress. I love making dress for my girls with vintage patterns. Welcome to blogging@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog land! Your blog is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely sweet and adorable. You have a lovely blog, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I have an old button jar from my grandmother as well. I loved sorting them and imaging wonderful creations with them when I was little and I love using them now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just gorgeous, I love that little green button too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sweet, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is lovely, I'll make sure to pass on your link to my Dallas Foreclosures friends.

    ReplyDelete