Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OZ Bush Fire Appeal - Update

As I mentioned before The OzBushFireAppeal is a store on etsy set up in response to the Australian Bushfire Tragedy. The shop is run by feliciafairy.etsy.com, vanillapixie.etsy.com and the awesome members of the DUST team. Sellers on etsy can donate items to sell and all sales from these items will be donated to the Australian Red Cross.

With over 600 sales since Feb 08 (that has to be some kind of record for etsy) The OzBushFireAppeal has raised over $12,000 Australian!! That's great, congratulations!!

These beautiful tags were donated by Percivalroad and are only 3.00.

I've donated my polka-dot custom size apron skirt.
Be sure to check out the over 200 other great items!

3 comments:

  1. I donated 3 items a couple of days ago - they sold that very same day. I will be donating more soon.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I will have to go back, I love those tags, you skirt is very sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know about this!

    ReplyDelete