Sunday, February 15, 2009

Some Old Favorite

I've been going through my photo's and organizing them this weekend. It certainly brings back some memories from when i first started making children's clothing.


This Dress is sold out now but It's always been a favorite of mine. I can't decide if it's the #1 favorite, but it's most certainly in the top 5. All the buttons are vintage, I love working with vintage buttons.




There have been a few little girls very proud to wear a dress like this one to school and is always popular the first day.


I've hope you've enjoyed looking back as much as I did.

Happy Day After Valentine's :)

2 comments:

  1. That plaid dress is def a cutie! Makes me wish I had a girl ... twin boys here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely cute frocks! Love the designs.

    ReplyDelete